Since Owner Michael Del Greco established Accurate Inspections, Inc. in 1993, he has been providing quality home inspections for home buyers.
As a Certified and Licensed New Jersey Home Inspector, Member of InterNACHI, ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors), Garden State ASHI, and the Independent Home Inspectors of North America, Michael is considered to be one of the best home inspectors to turn to when you need experience, impartiality, and a thorough home inspection.
Before founding Accurate Inspections, Inc., Michael Del Greco worked as a construction manager who oversaw the construction and renovation of homes, commercial and industrial buildings
He has also worked as an instructor at the Morris County School of Technology where he taught the New Jersey Home Inspector’s licensing program. This experience has given Michael unique insights into the inspection process and is why he continues to have such a commitment to ongoing education
The Home Inspection Process
- Accurate Inspections, Inc. works exclusively for you. Perhaps your attorney, friend, colleague, or relative you like provided you with a referral to us. Odds are your real estate agent did not refer you to us. This helps to secure our commitment to you, our client and makes sure that there is no bias or pressure for us to overlook issues with the home.
- Michael will 100% rely on you to tell him what is important to you and seek for you to understand what he is finding, why it is important, and what to do to cure the problem.
- Perhaps most important he will do his best to teach you what is likely to happen if you do nothing.
- When you hire Accurate Inspections, Inc., to perform your home inspection, Michael will target the key components that many of our clients feel are most important, including the structure, roof, heating, and air conditioning systems, plumbing, and electrical system.
- Michael will do the best job he knows how to locate and report on potential issues before you buy the house. During the process, our professionals will happily answer any questions you come up with.
- At the end of your home inspection, you will receive a rough draft of the inspection report. Within a few hours of completion, a full and detailed report will be made available to you online, complete with pictures. Hard copies of these reports will be mailed out with printed color photos to you, our client and to your attorney the next business day. Our reports are always accurate, well-written, and easy to understand.
Home Inspection Reports
Our home inspection reports serve to educate you about any issues that may exist within the home.
Any area of the house where concern exists will include recommendations to correct the problem. If any items appear to be immediately hazardous or unsafe, this will be noted as well.
Our report, along with the home inspection book we provide to you on-site, will give a step-by-step summary accompanied by pictures, diagrams, and instructions on how to keep your house in the best condition for many years to come.
Please tell the inspector you read this page and request $17 off on any weekday full home inspection paid for by check, money order, or cash. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Not valid Saturday, Sunday, or legal holidays or when credit cards are used for payment.
Please remember we require payment at the time of the home inspection by cash, personal check, Zelle, or credit card $ 20 convenience fee & voids all coupons
- Considering the exceptional value we offer, it is no wonder why our clients consistently give us such high praise.
- Detailed Home Inspections Near You – Our Goal Is Protecting You, Our Client