Home Inspector Provides Complimentary Neighborhood Environmental Reports In New Jersey
If you do not get the email with your Complimentary Neighborhood Environmental Report attached within a few business hours – please touch to call (973) 812-5100. Our business hours are 8 AM to 8 PM Business Days and 8 AM to 5 PM Other Days.
In What New Jersey Town Is The Home You Are Buying
Located In? *
We will be happy to e-mail you (at no cost or obligation) a Complimentary Neighborhood Environmental Report detailing the locations of leaking tanks, chemical spills, residential oil spills, clandestine drug labs, and Superfund sites.
- We will be happy to e-mail you (at no cost or obligation) a Complimentary Neighborhood Environmental Report detailing the locations of leaking tanks, chemical spills, residential oil spills, clandestine drug labs, and Superfund sites.
- Do you want the home inspector who will tell you the truth about the home you want to buy?
- The truth is exactly what you’ll get from Michael Del Greco and Accurate Inspections, Inc.
- Everyone involved in the purchase and sale of a home has their own agenda.
- The home seller hopes the inspector won’t find any problems at all.
- The Real estate agents know that probably won’t happen, so they hope the inspector will report only minor problems, ones that can be easily and inexpensively repaired.
- Some inspectors, hopeful of getting more referrals from those agents, will give them what they want. There are home inspectors who will make light of problems that could be serious in order to avoid being labeled a “deal killer.”
- You, as the buyer, also hope that only minor problems exist. After all, since you want to buy the house, you’d like to learn that all is well. You’d reassurance. But you need the truth.
- Michael Del Greco of Accurate Inspections, Inc. has been telling home buyers the truth for more than 29 years.
- We have no ties to real estate agents or to the current homeowner, so our ONLY concern is your physical and financial safety.
- In fact, we are one of the very few New Jersey home inspection companies that has signed a “No Conflict of Interest” pledge.
- Michael has been involved with the building industry since 1986. From then until 1993 he served as a construction project manager, building and renovating homes and small office buildings. This experience gave him valuable insight into the important issues that affect a home’s structural integrity and safety
- In 1993 he began his career as a home inspector. Since then he’s inspected more than 13,000 homes and saved prospective home buyers untold millions of dollars.
- Michael’s extensive experience becomes apparent when he exposes complex problems that could result in further property damage and when he sees symptoms of attempts to cover up existing problems.