PROTECTING NORTHERN NEW JERSEY’S HOMEBUYERS SINCE 1993
Why Should You Call Accurate Inspections, Inc. Today?
Congratulations! You’ve made the rewarding, yet anxiety provoking decision to purchase a home. You will now have to protect your investment, and will be slammed with questions about how you plan to do so. With so many third-party interactions required during the home buying process, unfortunately, someone is bound to let you down. The great news is that you can rest easy knowing the let down will not be from our team at Accurate Inspections, Inc.
Our commitment to you
As Michael Del Greco always says, “Your home inspection will be performed with the same degree of thoroughness, integrity, attention to detail and care as if I were buying the home for myself.”
Our goal is to adequately educate each homebuyer served. We understand the stress involved with any new home purchase, and will work to ensure your understanding of the inspection process every step of the way.
Your incredibly detailed inspection report will include pertinent photographs of the property and all information to answer…
- What are the issues found with the property?
- Why are the issues present?
- How can the issues be corrected?
- What are the risks associated with failing to take corrective measures?
6 CRITICAL HOME BUYING TIPS
So, you’ve decided to purchase a home, and are probably wondering what to do and where to go next. Sure, you already know the basics, and will properly complete your mortgage application, shop around, hire an attorney, and so on. Yet, there are still so many things you may not have considered. The home buying process can be exciting, but still very draining. With that in mind, we’ve prepared a few, not so obvious tips to hopefully make things a bit easier for you.Read More
8 CORE VALUES
Welcome to our website! As a very proud member of the Independent Home Inspectors of North America and The American Society of Home Inspectors, I was required to not only take an oath to adequately protect homebuyers, but was also required to promise to always remain professional, honest, and objective.
SAY NO THANKS TO YOUR REALTOR’S HOME INSPECTOR
It may seem like a matter of convenience to work with a realtor recommended inspector, but think again as you may find the recommendation to benefit everyone except the most important person…you.Read More
A GUIDE FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT HOME INSPECTOR
You’ve made the decision to make what may be the largest investment of your life. Your strategic and tedious shopping has led you to your must-have home, but you want to be sure it’s not a lemon.Read More
7 CRUCIAL QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR HOME INSPECTOR
You have a lot on your plate with a potential new home purchase, and the checklists may seem to never end. While having the home inspected is likely near the top of that list, you may not know what questions to ask when you begin the search for the right inspector. We’ve created the perfect list for you to begin the search. Give us a call, and we’ll be ready to answer all your questions!Read More
SEE WHY OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE US
- “Very helpful for me to understand the primary and additional concerns.”
Thomas C. & Cindy M., Mendham, NJ
- “Very thorough and helped educate us on how inspection works and why he is doing what he is doing.”
Hannah & Thomas S., Jersey City, NJ
- “I felt inspector was very thorough and really took the time to look in every corner of the apartment.” Derrius & Rhena C., Cliffside Park, NJ
- “Mike is very patient to answer all our questions and the first time home buyer. Very reliable.”
Dan & Zi Y., River Edge NJ
- “Mike was very thorough and detailed. He took the time to explain all wrongs and offered potential solutions.”
Mike G. & Jayme K., Summit, NJ
- “Very satisfied. This is my 2nd inspection with Mike and I’d invite him back.”
Jacqueline N., Bloomfield, NJ