Welcome to our website! As a very proud member of InterNACHI, Independent Home Inspectors of North America and The American Society of Home Inspectors, I was required to not only take an oath to adequately protect homebuyers, but was also required to promise to always remain professional, honest, and objective. What does this mean for you, the homebuyer? It means you can count on us to adhere to our 8 core values, from our first conversation to your final decision.
Our 8 Core Values
Actively pursue the truth: We will always carry out all inspections with the goal of seeking the truth about your potential purchase. You will be informed about all imperfections and the severity of such imperfections.
Clients remain our priority: We will be sure to perform all transactions in good faith, ensuring both your satisfaction with our service and our accuracy with the inspection.
Client confidentiality: Your personal information and information relating to the inspection will remain confidential (except for possible disclosure of immediate safety hazards to the inhabitants of the property).
Unbiased reporting: We guarantee an unbiased inspection for all potential homebuyers and agree to remain objective and transparent throughout the entire process.
Refrain from accepting or providing inappropriate compensation: As experienced and professional inspectors, we will adhere to the following compensation clauses (as set forth by The American Society of Home Inspectors, (ASHI) Code of Ethics)
- Inspectors shall not inspect properties for compensation in which they have, or expect to have, a financial interest.
- Inspectors shall not inspect properties under contingent arrangements whereby any compensation or future referrals are dependent on reported findings or on the sale of a property.
- Inspectors shall not directly or indirectly compensate realty agents, or other parties having a financial interest in closing or settlement of real estate transactions, for the referral of inspections or for inclusion on a list of recommended inspectors, preferred providers, or similar arrangements.
- Inspectors shall not receive compensation for an inspection from more than one party unless agreed to by the client(s).
- Inspectors shall not accept compensation, directly or indirectly, for recommending contractors, services, or products to inspection clients or other parties having an interest in inspected properties.
- Inspectors shall not repair, replace, or upgrade, for compensation, systems or components covered by ASHI Standards of Practice, for one year after the inspection. (we exceed this standard from one year to never)
Attention to detail: Accuracy with performing your inspection is absolutely one of our top priorities. You will receive photographs with your home inspection report, and even a mini lesson to be sure you are in full understanding of the process and the contents of the report.
Telephonic communication: We are more than proud to offer our clients and potential clients the option to contact us 7 days a week. Your calls and questions will be answered by a live, well-trained professional at your convenience, any day of the week. Follow up calls to your home inspector are usually returned within 4 of our business hours 7 days a week. Please touch to call (973) 812-5100
Ethical transactions: Maintaining our code of professional ethics as set forth in theses values by the Independent Home Inspectors of North America and the American Society of Home Inspectors is our pledge to you.